« Home | My man.. The Thinker » | Message to a "stranger" » | How to be the Perfect Lover » | Reality or Fairytale? » | Part III: Encounters of the Street Kind » | Do you?? » | SEX ID » | Golden globes and local drones » | World's Shortest Fairytale » | The Female Instinct »

ShiSha


What do you think of Shisha (waterpipe)??
Apart from it being unhealthy.. & not that chic...
If you shisha..then you'd have reasons for shisha-ing...
Is it the shisha itself that's enjoyable.. or the atmosphere it brings.. or is it fashionable only ?????

I don't smoke shisha, but my friends who do think it is something they hang on to every night, for them it is some sort of a relief, a place where they just relax. That's what they say, but for me I just hate these clouds of smoke that hang in every cafe !

When i lived in Egypt, i would never smoke shisha...but now that i live in the USA, it kind of brings me back to my heritage i guess!

I Think it's useless, i mean if ppl use it to relax! there are many many ways to help u relax and they're much more healthy as well..Both Cigs and Shisha are pretty much useless and i wish they disappear for good..and for girls!! for God's sake ur a Girl "Banouta" not a m3alema !!!! where's the Style in that !

"My name is xyz. I smoke Shisha."
"Hi xyz."
LOL
Just imagining a shisha anonymous group! lol
Anyway. I do smoke shisha. For years now. It started out as me curious to try it.. then it started to be an everyday thing.. now..well i'm not addicted..but every now & then I do smoke it..
I guess it just creates this atmosphere..
On a different note.. WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE NEXT GENERATIONS?
A couple of days ago I saw a group of kids not over 15 years old..all smoking shisha & cigs!!!!
TOO YOUNG!

>> WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ACKZOE <<

Shisha is gooooooooooood for you, mentally and physically, it increases sperm in the testies and reduces chances of testicular cancer due to the testies becoming more stronger and harder. i love sex, im not sure about you but i need plenty of sperm, im planning to hav 26 children with various women world wide. click on my myspace link to view sexc shisha pictures, taken by a pinoy boi. i am 14, i have 2 kids, one called
Abdul and another called mathif, mathif has already been signed up for jihad. xxxx 1

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones