« Home | Do you?? » | SEX ID » | Golden globes and local drones » | World's Shortest Fairytale » | The Female Instinct » | Don't look for perfection..strive to be it » | 2007 Toast » | El Eid Ganaaaaa » | My New Year's Resolution » | Joke of the day »

Part III: Encounters of the Street Kind

Part I
Part II

SpeciMEN #3: UniforMen

I was pondering whether to continue this series.. but "to be continued" has to be respected!
My third specimen was chosen mainly because of an incident that I witnessed yesterday while driving in Wadi El Nil St. in Mohandseen, but that's not to say that there aren't many other incidents to be told about this type of men.
Fee oropa wal dowal al motakadema men in uniforms are percieved as extremely sexy and macho like..whether policemen/firemen/navy.. etc. In Egypt, they are far from that!
(Exept for a veryy small percentage whom actually look fine, those are the "zobat" that bother to take showers & wear very dark sunglasses & are the sons of nas wasla... They are the ones that sit on a chair on the side of some streets to shout at lower rank policemen!)

I will not generalize further, I'll tell you about the incident. I was driving past the infamous intersection of Wadi El Nil St. with Geziret El Arab St. where there are usually several 3asaker/traffic policemen "monitoring" the traffic (or are they making it worse?).
Anyway, I was waiting at the intersection for them to stop those passing from the perpendicular street so we can pass..& I heard a traffic guy from behind me tell another next to me to stop that street so we can pass. The latter guy said with a huge grin "Mesh hawa2af la7ad ma teegy haga helwa." (translation: I wont stop the street until something pretty comes.) I didnt get it at first, until I saw him stop the street & let us pass only when a car came driven by a woman who appeared to have dyed blonde hair & a fair complextion! As I passed, I saw him stand next to her & talk..I wonder what was said!

So isn't this just dandy! Our traffic is organzied according to the wish of traffic men to see pretty women! Ahh heaven!
(Gurrr)

May be continued...

Oh ma Gawd, that's pretty ridiculous , I can now understand why u have such a negative perspective about men ..

haha actually that's kinda funny:)

LOL. Bete7sal kteer. 3aaady :)

lol, walahey masr deeh haga 3agiba! So true how in other countries men of unifrorm are looked upon as gentleman but in Egypt they are generally himir!!

and ppl wonder why traffic policemen are some of my least favorite...errr.."creatures" in our fair country.*facepalm*

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones