« Home | Joke of the day » | The Male Dictionary » | The Anti-Barbie Song » | Part II: Encounters of the Street Kind » | We Drive Just Fine! » | The Male Instinct » | Ode to a Nice Girl » | Encounters of the STREET kind!!! » | OUCH! 2 » | Ouch! »

My New Year's Resolution

Gurls Good morning,

Happy New Year...

Inspired by a Friend's "new yr's resolutions" ..I found myself opening a new word document...sharpened my "teeth"..oh! sorry..i mean my "nails"..ouh! again?..i mean my "brains" to come up with a "true" wish list ...

In a few moments..i found myself writing the below list [which I must admit is not so traditional :)]

Feel free to come up with your own list..and be "creative"..we Kol Sana wentom Taybeen :)


May I keep my heart guarded against the "not-really-worth-it" guys!

May all those who "took me for granted" ..taste a "bottle" of their own doing!

May I have enough tolerance to "not hit-that-abnoxious- guy" who still wants to be "selective" when he is "yadoab" approaching 40!

May I get enough "training" to master the "playing- games" expertise!

May I get enough "Authority" to "kick Off" those "bunch of losers" standing day & nite (until dawn) infront of my place..smoking "akeed mesh bass cigarettes", laughing out "devlishly", and of course " gazing at me fel tall3ah wel nazzla"

May I do a "complete-make-over" to those "theoratically: male species" but fail to act as one!

May I "loosen a wild beast" on the "so-called-men" who think that beating up their wives is an act of "masculinity"!



LOL. I love your resolutions. Will post mine soon. Happy Eid to you all.

LOVELY.. I luffed them very muss :D

Hey .. there're good guys out there.. Like me "ehem" .. but unfortunately I am driving on the wrong side of the road "if you know what I mean"

I love your blog.. DARING!

I am gona post mine on the new year's Eve insha'allah

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

-May this Country know it has alot of gr8 resources that God blessed it with and take more care of it's citizens.

- May they at least Realise they have gr8 youthful graduates full of enthusiasm and power to actually do the best for this country.

- May they understand that there are alot of ppl loving this country truely and are jealous enough to make this country a much better one.

- May we find a good job where we find ourselves in.

- May we try to understand eachother & find love and care for eachother once again regardless of intrests.

- May guys and gals reconcile and realise that god created them to love and reproduce not to fight and try to prove who has control over the other.

And last but not least,

_ May i not seem a bitter person coz i truely meant what i posted. LOL

don't worry about operon here, he's proud that he's gay. and he likes to say it in every single outlet he finds available, no matter how inappropriate it may be.

Amen!!! I loved ur list :)

well that sure adds up to my list.. :)

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones