« Home | Love!...Whats ur best Definition of love? » | Divorce Party » | I love you so much, It Hurts! » | Warning: Expires at 30 » | The One?? » | Cheaters - URGHH » | Fashion Tips For Guys: and they really need them:-) » | Anti-smilers » | A Girl's Best Friends » | Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman's Wrath »

Ouch!

The worst day in history is the day you find someone who is near perfect for you, that they love you too and that it's never going to work out.

You just summed everything I ever wanted to say in one sentence.

But you know....these things happen for a reason. Right? (Please reassure me and tell me I'm right) :(

Sou: Right now the only thing keeping me going on is the essence of your statement.

True .. :(

What an incredibly painful situation. My heart goes out to you.

Sou is right about one thing, though: everything happens for a reason. Maybe you won't find out that reason now, or tomorrow or even in 20 years, but one day God will finally let you know why it happened and that it was for the best.

Remember that God works in mysterious ways.

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones