« Home | Cheaters - URGHH » | Fashion Tips For Guys: and they really need them:-) » | Anti-smilers » | A Girl's Best Friends » | Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman's Wrath » | On being a Bitch » | Chocolate » | Teach your Tarzan » | Cairo Cinema Festival » | Dont miss when you pi**! »

The One??

How can you tell? In a dating scene as complicated as Cairo's; could you ever be certain that this blind date isn't really a black hole? Or that the person you are seeing isn't really some serial killer or some perverted freak?

Hmm to date is to take the risk, so I guess the question would really be to date or not to date? To meet someone new or not to? To take chances and just wing it and bear the consequences?

What would you do?

Avoid it all and live life for myself. That's what I'd do; bala dating, bala araf :p hehe

I think blind dates in Egypt or anyehere else are a big mistake.. too risky & dangerous..
Do date people u know..old friends..aquaintences..etc
But only guys with an open mind..coz here dating isn't understood..

I think dating is a very american concept. Even in the UK you can't meet with a guy "like that" without making a huge commitment. as a result I've opted for the avoid it all tactic after being burnt one time too many

I also believe that it is a risk but it is also somehow fun but require a certain level of acceptablity.

Not all the time

I'd say dating is kinda risky too, it also comes with expectations. I'd prefer "group dates" or getting to know people informally through friends, that way there's no expectations...and it's much less awkward.

well i think Dating is Kinda lame, coz from many cases i saw around me, one can never have full information about the other party unless at least 1 year passes by..no matter how open each one tries to be..but u can never know the true personality untill u share different things together.

PS: i'm new to this Blog, but to be honest it's one of the unique blogs i've ever seen..most interesting thing is that it allows us to share thoughts and thus meet new ppl with diff points of view in life..Keep Up The Good Work :)

Sou: Atta Girl.

Anon: I don't know about your immediate surroundings, but looking around me, it would seem everybody is dating. :S

Arima: I share your views on the topic entirely.

SYehia: A honey and bees scenario.

Queenie: You make a great point.

Mystical Angel: Welcome to AEB. Feel free to e-mail us your thoughts and possibly posts you'd like us to feature. We heavily appreciate feedback.

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones