« Home | Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman's Wrath » | On being a Bitch » | Chocolate » | Teach your Tarzan » | Cairo Cinema Festival » | Dont miss when you pi**! » | Those Happy Sappy Teenage Years » | Mixed Signal Central » | Marry Yourself » | The Hopeless Romantics »

A Girl's Best Friends

When Marilyn Monroe said that "Diamonds are a girl's best friends" she was right- to an extent. Diamonds have an uncanny ability to make a girl feel like a million bucks, but I say they take a back seat to a girl's real best friends; her girl friends.

Who else can you go to for advice on how to get a guy, how to keep a guy and how to get over a guy? A best girl friend is good for other stuff besides guy advice, too. She's able to assume the role of a personal stylist (on shopping expeditions), therapist, bodyguard (against ex-boyfriends and other girls who don't like you), advice columnist and Reuters (for gossip:-)). I don't even need to mention those great inside jokes (usually incredibly embarrassing or sex-related) that only you could get and the hilarious afternoons spent together doing nothing.

You know what's the best thing about having good girl friends? It's when you break up with a guy and your heart is completely broken and they all come over to your house with chocolate, pizza, other unhealthy stuff and a box of tissues just to hug you and say "That good for nothing creep. All along we'd all been thinking that you deserved better than that a******. What did you see in him anyway? I mean, he's going bald! And did you seeeeeee what he was wearing last time we went out? Ugh, those shoes! Honey, you're so incredibly beautiful you'll meet a guy ten times better looking and sweeter than that "@$$%^££. Richer, too. You'll see. Now cheer up and let's watch the movie we got for you. It's R rated."

I used to have one of those.

Oh well.

Heyyyyy. I totally agree; my girlz are the most important thing in my life. Coming over with that ice cream. Chin up now. He's like TOTALLY not worth blogging over ;)

Luci:
well its good to HAVE one of those.... i just think that guy friends are much more loyal... they are way better at giving advice... I can't even remember the last time I broke up with a guy and had my friends over... guys will never envy you and they'll never backstab you

hey cramp twins:
I used 2 think guy friends were the best too @ some point..but they all turned 2 have crushes on me!!!
They even tried 2 ruin it with my boyfriend then!!!!

Gays are Girls' best friends.. believe me :P

do u know that ur blog is fascinating when read with a morning cup of coffee.. better than the news feed

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones