« Home | Marry Yourself » | The Hopeless Romantics » | "Happily Ever After"...a myth?! » | Deepest emotions » | Male Drivers!!! » | AN INVITATION!!! » | Sharing...is Caring! » | Sometimes Love Just Aint Enough- Cont. » | Conversation Skills » | Sometimes Love Just Aint Enough..a Song that Says ... »

Mixed Signal Central

Hmmm. Thinking of petitioning to have my official place of residence changed on my national ID. For my current adress is no longer descriptive.. I ladies and gents reside at Mixed Signals Central. Its a tough place to live and yet completely overcrowded with other equally confused and dillusional inhabitants. With every passing moment the situation seems to change. One instant you're head over heels in love. The next they don't even seem to care. In the words of Rob Thomas "when you tell me you love me know for sure.. I don't want to be lonely any more".

I really love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme.

Did you develop this amazing site yourself?
Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own website and would love to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Cheers!
My page > stomach acid remedies

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones