« Home | AN INVITATION!!! » | Sharing...is Caring! » | Sometimes Love Just Aint Enough- Cont. » | Conversation Skills » | Sometimes Love Just Aint Enough..a Song that Says ... » | The Impossible Relationship » | Platonic Relationships: do they exist?! » | Love test » | SickO Fans! » | Interesting Forward »

Male Drivers!!!

I have no idea where guys get the nerve to get up on their high horses and preach on how women can't drive. I was talking to a friend while driving home (6 October bridge is such a bore, I do most of my phone socializing while driving) and he was driving too.* The car in front of him abruptly stops and decides to drop people off completely blocking the narrow street. He starts off on women drivers and how they can't drive.
My feminist gene acts up at the accusation and I rise to the challenge. Honestly look around you, you claim men can drive, YET most if not all accidents involve male drivers, drunk teens, doped truck drivers, insane microbus drivers and dead beat taxi drivers. Then you have the nerve of claiming women can't drive. I mean PLEASE, we get cut off, hit on, bulleyed out of parking spots, and its us that can't drive.
I beg to differ. I think women drive just fine (at least most of them) its the stunts guys drivers pull that force us to react funny. Now if everybody drove according to the rules, we'd outdrive those guys anyday.
Ma 3alina.
* Both me and my friend are very careful drivers and were using headsets to have this phone argument. Good news is nobody was hurt despite a few close calls with surrounding cars.

"I think women drive just fine"
Come on, you must be kidding, it's a fact, women and people from Alexandria can't drive :P

I actually think that women can in some cases drive better than men. To test my theory all we need to do is make a man ,who claims to be a good driver (they all do), wear a pair of high heel sandals & lets see if he can get around the block!!

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones