« Home | SickO Fans! » | Interesting Forward » | WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS SIGN????? » | New Drugs for Women » | They just don't understand.. » | Caramels, candies and chocolates » | That's AMOUR » | He's just not that into you! » | Once upon a time.. » | Invisibility Cloak »

Love test

I know this will seem rather naive; but wouldn't be cool if there was a love detector. Kinda a portable kit (much like the pregnancy one) where by a simple over the counter bought test you could know for sure. No grey areas, no maybes, no he-loves-me-he-loves-me-nots. A simple test with clear cut answers. Red -- BINGO he loves you. Blue -- Hard luck, he just ain't that into you.

Imagine how much time and energy and emotional stress that would save. No more second guessing, no more speculation, just good god-given love. Wouldn't that be the life. Where you on a third date would be able to tell that this young man or woman is THE ONE* and you should proceed with the relationship. OR this young man or woman is strictly friend material, steer clear to avoid heartbreak and disappointment.

I'm gonna stop dreaming now and get back to the real world where I may or may not be in love with a young man who may or may not be in love with me. Not having any conclusive tests, I'm not quite certain.

* the writers of this blog are painfully aware of the fact that the concept of THE ONE is highly fictional and the product of hollywood and corporate America's grand scheme of brainwashing us into buying thier products. Yet we remain hopeful that someday each of our reader's prince (or princess) will come her (his) way.

Check
http://www.love-detector.com/pocketpc.html

if only..

i think even if there was such a product, people would still try to beat the odds in order to have something special. el nas ghawya nakad

Reminds me of an old post I wrote on the same thought :)
I'm sure you would find it interesting
http://mishotopia.blogspot.com/2006/05/blog-post_13.html

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones