« Home | The Ultimate Compliment! » | Perception » | On being single » | A Letter to my Man » | The root of all evil » | Weirdo Del Manno and The Womanno Frustratido » | Handle With Care » | Love Triangle » | Tears » | Please:When Harassing, don't Discriminate! »

Invisibility Cloak

J.K. Rowling made it look like owning an invisibility cloak was a real sweet deal. She depicted it as the key to happiness and adventure. Contrary to popular belief young Potter's invisibility cloak is a mundane item. Take me for example, I'm completely invisible, no cload needed. Esteem issues you say? Hardly. Actually to the rest of humanity I'm as visible, loud and in living colour as people may come. Yet to him, I remain completely invisible, a sheer item he stares blankly through. No matter what I do, my curse of invisibility remains, me he just won't see. Perhaps some day I'll loose that power and his eyes will stop wandering to finally rest on me. Question remains, when he finally sees me, would he still be visible to me?

love the blog. keep up the good work :)

oh yeah! you have touched a hot chord here! i would say one of the disavdantages of the girl's nature...We have to WAIT until we get noticed by Him and either He does a move or Just acts "3abdouh el 3abeet". shyness is widely spread amongst arab gurls, not only egyptian gurls. I am here referring to "what should be" ..and have no control on "whats really going on" with some "bold" gurls..making the first moves!..its not the rule!..so i stick what is widely known!

anyways, bottom line..we have to wait...until we get a message or ultimately lose interes. A process that brings pain and aches to the gurl (worst scenario).

Ma7desh beyt3allem bel sahel:)

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones