« Home | The root of all evil » | Weirdo Del Manno and The Womanno Frustratido » | Handle With Care » | Love Triangle » | Tears » | Please:When Harassing, don't Discriminate! » | Multi-Function Nail? » | Going Downtown » | Scratch-No-More » | Who? Why? What? »

A Letter to my Man

Dearest My Man,

It has been sometime since we had one of those intimate talks..whereby I talk out everything to you ..you hear me..you understand..we reach a comprimise ...we are satisfied..we love each other even more!

Our familiar cycle of getting closer :)

Thought i would write you this time instead of face to face...since lately i noticed you have been drifted away ..and we seem to have this ugly gap getting wider!

My Love..
My Man..
May Partner..
My Soul..
My Friend..
My Shield..

Dont you know that of all the areas i can handle...our relationship is my weakest link?
Dont you know that i strive the most to make our relationship a comfortable zone for us?
Dont you know that even if i attain the highest places in everything i do..but i feel am not on clear ground with you..then nothing..i say nothing..makes it up for me?
dont you know that when i have one of our clashes..everything seem dark to me?
Ask my friends (gurls)..they would tell you..how i look when i go to them or call them after a fight?
Ask my tears..who come to my rescue when i feel abandoned by you!
Ask my eyes who refuse to sleep at nite! or my stomach who refuses any food until you and i are back again!

Darling, am so fragile around you..
Darling, i have been created from your bend rib..the one closeset to your heart..
Have you thought why?
its because of my nature..
closest to you heart..coz i am created for you to welcome you to my heart..to surround you with my love..take you away from your external rough world to my softest paradise..i am here for you with all my care..
bend rib..coz i might not always say logic things..i might now always explain my self to you..my mood is like a wave ..up and down..i might not always face bravely my darkest moments and my tears might always be there..

and if you try to straighten forcefully this rib..what happens? it gets broken! huh?

so please next time when i seem a puzzle to you..please remember the above..and try to mend me soul slowly with compassion..with your understanding..
i dont promise that i will straighten up..for its my nature..but i promise i will try my best to make myself clear :) but at the same time..i will do what i do best..Love you with all my soul~

Yours always,
Your Gurl~

i loved your imaginary letter
it emotive and cool

i shall copy it on my blog
check at:
http://boggito.blogspot.com
http://boggito.blogspot.com
http://boggito.blogspot.com
http://boggito.blogspot.com


fernando from colombia

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones