« Home | Who? Why? What? »

Scratch-No-More

At last it has been reported that Men ARE from Mars & Women are normal!

Men who somehow think that they are "allowed" to be utterly disgusting sometimes..do just that. They scratch in areas that are obviously private (except at nudity beaches..duh)..areas that the only other males scratch publicly are monkeys! (I've seen a chimpanzy in Giza Zoo do just that while 3 kids watched..maybe they were learning how it's done!)

Anyway, I don't mean to be digusting myself, but someone really has to tell Egyptian men that this jungle attitude is not aceptable.. Hey women don't do it! That means they are "scratch-less"? No. They just care enough not to digust fellow citizens.

Well, I've been wondering about this since I was in Prep. school. I don't know aslan what is the reason behind this scratching? Garab?!!! Maybe! They scratch it as if scratching their head. But begad, I consider this the most indecent, disgusting manner.
Men just make me more grateful day by day I am a girl.

I totally agree with all you gals, but on a different note, lets concider something here. And tell me what you think ;)
We, as girls, don't know what it's like having their apparatus (lol). We have a rather more "enclosed" sorta system. Ehem. Anyway. But we do have something else that's out there. I refer to our upper equipment meaning the two...oh what the hell, i mean boobs! Anyway, dont you sometimes have the trouble of "adjusting" your bra? or what about that unbelievably annoying & must i say utterly embarrassing issue of what the cold weather does to their appearence! Get my drift?
So i guess we are not as "out there" with our adjustment techniques, that is because women tent to have more "7aya2" then men..usuaslly.

What about their disgusting habit of playing absentmindedly with their big toe while watching TV?! Or the way they burp (proudly) after a meal? And don't even get me started on their fondness for spitting competitions!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Asrar El Banat
  • From
My profile

Previous posts

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones