« Home | That's AMOUR » | He's just not that into you! » | Once upon a time.. » | Invisibility Cloak » | The Ultimate Compliment! » | Perception » | On being single » | A Letter to my Man » | The root of all evil » | Weirdo Del Manno and The Womanno Frustratido »

Caramels, candies and chocolates


A beautiful song crossed my path a few days ago.. with my compulsive urge to share..I give you :


Now don't get me wrong, I know no french..but there is something about french songs that makes you want to get up & slow dance...doesn't it?

But even apart from the song itself..the lyrics are amazing!
I suggest you read the
lyrics (there's an english translation) while listening to the song..

Reading the lyrics..it's an original He said / She said conversation...invinsible throughout countries/cultures/time...
Men are so tactful in words...Women are so in need for actions..

thank you so much for sharing this song, i keep listening to it over and over, it's beautiful..
and you're right baout french songs and, well, the french language in general, i just find it mesmerizing!

and Alain Delon... YUMMY!

You're most welcome :)

You can't ever really go wrong with Dalida...

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones