« Home | Interesting Forward » | WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS SIGN????? » | New Drugs for Women » | They just don't understand.. » | Caramels, candies and chocolates » | That's AMOUR » | He's just not that into you! » | Once upon a time.. » | Invisibility Cloak » | The Ultimate Compliment! »

SickO Fans!





It never seizes to amuse me how men can get so emotional over a game!
A couple of days ago El Ahly won the Africa Club Cup against it's Tunisiuan rival. To me this is a win for El Ahly & for Egypt as a whole. (And even though, it's still a GAME!)
Anyway, I was forced to see it from a whole other prespective yesterday.

I was returning from work & with colleuges.. One of them, whom I dont know very well, talked NON STOP about the match!!!
He (lets call him "sicko" for short ) was a devoted Zamalik fan. That is his choice ofcourse. But sicko was SOO worked out that El Ahly won I thought he was having a nervous break down!!
Sicko ofcourse explained that the win was a result of luck & the prayers of mothers...humm...
He then strarted praying himself all the ill wishes that could be bestowed upon the Ahly..till it reached the extent of wishing the Cairo Tower fell over the club premesis & kill all members!!!
I couldnt be quiet anymore & asked him how he has all this "3'ell" inside him?? Why doesnt he see it as a win for an "Egyptian" club??

He said if El Ahly was playing any country (even Israel) he'd support it against El Ahly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sicko explained that he hates El Ahly more than he likes Zamalik!

Weird beyond belief.
How can men become so angry...all for a game?
Is it because I'm a girl?? Or is it because I have more important things to get myself worked out about & guys like sicko are "airheads"???

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones