« Home | Chocolate » | Teach your Tarzan » | Cairo Cinema Festival » | Dont miss when you pi**! » | Those Happy Sappy Teenage Years » | Mixed Signal Central » | Marry Yourself » | The Hopeless Romantics » | "Happily Ever After"...a myth?! » | Deepest emotions »

On being a Bitch

It is a gift, a blessing from god to exist in a perpetual state of niceness. To be able to be caring supportive and understanding all the time. To be an overall decent individual. It is a truely remarkable thing, moreover it is an issue of choice. One chooses to be all of the above or one chooses to be different, one may also go to the extent of being a complete bitch all the time.

The problem here, if any, is one of perception. Our society looks down on those seemingly NICE individuals, they are seen as weaklings with no personality unable to stand up for themselves. Can't begin to tell you how untrue that is. The fact that one chooses not to be an obnoxious bitch is in no way an indication of their inability to become one if need arises.

It would take a lot to infuriate me to the extent where I would treat you like that; but if I were ever a bitch to you... know that you bloody well deserved it and that I most definately am not in the least bit sorry.

"It would take a lot to infuriate me to the extent where I would treat you like that"
The difference is that it takes me very little to get infuriated..so i'm basically a bitch 4 alot of the time..

OMG! How true is this post??!! Seriously! Words of wisdom..words of wisdom!

So true!

It's more like...'you're screwed if you are one and you're screwed if you aren't'!

puuhleeezzz...if we're quiet and take things at face value..then we're weak...but if we blow up and let it all out..then we're a bitch!

I know when I'm being a bitch and I'm not ashamed to say it..coz 99.9% of the reason why I am one is due to the idocity and lunacy I'm surrounded by!! :)

Nice job!

hahhahha ta3jibeeny!!

ya mummy i couldnt have said this better myself, asrar il banat, inti u must be my long lost twin...

Such true words. I'm one bitch, then :-)

Anon: Well I'm sure they deserve the atitude they are getting. May I recommend green tea, does wonders for the disposition.

Sou: Flattered and bashfull. You are too kind.

H.O.P.E: Yeah I agree, can't believe we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. Woe is me. Thanks for stopping by.

Extinct Dodo: Welcome to AEB, glad you liked the post.

Izzi: There is quite a few of us, but by all means welcome to the family sister.

Mystery: I've heard BITCH defined as Babe In Total Control of Herself :)

LOOOOOL!

isnt this true to the bone or not?
seriously? it sooooo true!

i myslef ..labelled by people for being "Dee nice awy..dee zoa2 awy"..find it at times really frustrating when pple take me as "weakly nice!"

i can be a bitch to you fe3lan when i reach my zero tolerance..and i msut warn you..e7m..u better stay away!

bas wala kedda 3ageb wala kedda 3ageb..so i 'll jsut be myslef ..a "Nice Bitch"

i thought i was the only one havin this syndrome :)

glad i am not alone!

Girlie Gurl: Alone! Girl you most definately are not. Come to AEB (formerly known as the dark side), we serve cookies. ;)

Nusin is wrong with being nice.. but you're ought to have the attitude switch button somewhere.. I mean , you never when u need to be bitchy!

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones