« Home | World's Shortest Fairytale » | The Female Instinct » | Don't look for perfection..strive to be it » | 2007 Toast » | El Eid Ganaaaaa » | My New Year's Resolution » | Joke of the day » | The Male Dictionary » | The Anti-Barbie Song » | Part II: Encounters of the Street Kind »

Golden globes and local drones

I was watching the Golden Globe Awards on TV the other day and all I have to say is YUMMY. How come we don't have any of these hotties parading around in our streets? Me wants the whole cast of Grey's Anatomy.

On a parallel topic, I'm sick and tired of guys at the office complaining about the looks of the girls at the office "mafeesh mozzaz" "ya 7assra 3alina" "anna shaghal ma3 shabasheb".
Not only is it extremely offensive to the ego; LOOK WHO'S TALKING!! As if you are a sight for sore eyes?!! Humph. Instead all we get are late 20 early 30 year olds with beer bellies, receeding hairlines and totally non-muscular physiques complaining about the women in the office!
*Eye roll*

Naaah, don't take it personally, they probably consider you smarter than thier average "Karsh" and that gives you an amazing ability. Transparency! Yes ... they can't see you ... because they're dumb!
And frankly, you don't want any of them to consider you a Mozza! You are a Mozza for way better people

I can't comment on what you said, i just wanna ask, is what all we care about these days are looks? no1 looks for smarties or polite or religious or..or..or..many of the REAL GOOD Qualities? i dunno whats wrong, is it a new trend? Or a new Western Fashion that we Follow stupiditly and Blindly Or is it we're empty headed creatures that search for looks and lust?! I don't mean to be offensive but it really dissapoints me what 90% of todays youth looks for!!!!

Sorry for misspelling my nick up there :S

They're Juz jackasses.. believe me!

Qwaider: Thanks, that's sweet. FYI I really am decent looking.

Mystical Angel: YEAH. Welcome to the real world, I bet you to find a guy who would judge you on anything other than your looks.

Operon: Yeah, that's what I figure.

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones