« Home | The Female Instinct » | Don't look for perfection..strive to be it » | 2007 Toast » | El Eid Ganaaaaa » | My New Year's Resolution » | Joke of the day » | The Male Dictionary » | The Anti-Barbie Song » | Part II: Encounters of the Street Kind » | We Drive Just Fine! »

World's Shortest Fairytale


Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"
The girl said, "NO!"

And the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, did whatever she wanted, never argued, didn't get fat, travelled more, saved more money, and had all the hot water to herself.
She watched chick flicks, not football, had high self esteem, never cried or yelled, felt and looked fabulous in tracksuit pants, and burped, and farted all the timeā€¦

The End

Author: Lindsey, Melbourne, Australia

Good! Unfortunately, it comes late for me, I'm alredy married!! :-)
btw, I'll be visiting Alexandria in march, any suggestions?

Alexadria is a wonderful city!
So peaceful & clean compared to Cairo!
The weather in March may be a bit chilly & windy, so be prepared.
Here are some suggested sight-seeing places:
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/fortqaitbey.htm
http://www.touregypt.net/almunta.htm
http://www.touregypt.net/alstmarc.htm
http://www.bibalex.org/English/index.aspx

Also I'd recommend a Hotel that has a sea view.. & you MUST have an authentic fish meal! Go to "Abu Ashraf" or "Aroset El Bahr" & eat up!
Also, if you're staying long, do your shopping at Carfour ;)
Enjoy!

Oh God, that's Hilarious

ofcourse, that's just farytale.. In real life, she grew depressed and comitted suicide!

lol, it's sort of true :)
u stop thinking about him, ur future kids, how and where ur going to live, how ur going to get along with each other, r u ever going to fight over silly things, or in much simpler words,,, is he the right 1 for u or not...

saying "NO" is magical, u feel sooooo relaxed after u do, u can actually sleep 13 full hours without having nightmares... it's like a heavy burden being put off...

i never did regret it so far :D (but i guess that 1 day, i won't have the right to use it...)

qwaider, lol, maybe ur talking about ladies 20 years ago... things changed, situations changed, and females changed too ;) it's no longer "i want a husband", it's getting more like "what's in there for me???"

Gamda gedsn :-)

Rain Drop ... Yeah, but do you think those made the majority!!?
Nope, they're still getting depressed, raise 18 cats at home, start looking weird and smelling like cat litter and later on .. found dead in the alley after they have jumped from the back of their 1/2 bedroom apartment!
A note on the bed says ... no man no life

Well my kind of fairy tale..

looooool
cats r real cute, bas men b3eed! my version is not "animal friendly" :) actually nearly all animals freak me out :)

anyway, nice fairytale version, but it won't apply on me ;)

"no man no life", looooool, well imagine 3 babies, 1 is hungry, the other needs to be changed, and the 3rd is sleepy, but can't sleep coz the other 2 are yelling and crying... now imagine this: ur being left all alone with those 3 little angels :D no1 is availabe to help u, (ur wife decided to go visit a sick friend or smth) and tell me if u can handle it ;)

in my version, it's "no! man = no life"

You're confusing men with babies in Diapers!
Well, here's what I would do
put baby in bed, slap a bottle in his mouth. While making the bottle I'll be heating the milk for second baby's milk and oreo cookies and then I'll grab the baby needing a change clean him up, put him next to baby with oreo cookies and give him something to eat!
Then I'll take my coffee, and go sit back and finish typing this comment!
I'm not baby phobic! There is nothing any woman on the face of the planet can do, that I can't do .. and maybe even better. (Ofcourse, making the babies is out of the question, and entertaining males too eww! I really don't know how women like us! but women do :)))))) )

hehe, i can tell that u have no previous experience with babies :) (and maybe kids in general!)

hmmm, i guess u'll do like the rest of men... i bet that u won't be able to stand it... as soon as u get ur 1st baby, u'll start using work as an excuse to not be at home :D btw, u can't make a baby shut up by just giving him a bottle of milk :) sometimes u can't even tell why they're crying... u'll end up being a master in washing (both, dishes and clothes), a hell of a dancer (u have to carry them and keep on dancing to hush them when their tummy hurts or if they had gases), and a gr8 singer to make them sleep :)

"There is nothing any woman on the face of the planet can do, that I can't do "
h3, u can't spend money the same way and in the very same speed we do ;) want smth else? i'll put it in 1 word "wax!"

" I really don't know how women like us! but women do :))))))"
lets say that u know our weak points... and u get advantage of them ;) (actually, i can't deny, u can't help but like some guys... they can be real sweet some times, but i still don't wanna end up with 1 ;) living with them is much worse than raising babies! they never grow!!!!

Actually Rain Drop, since you have no babies of your own. You're in no position to brag that you Can or can't do something. AND you have not tried me yet. I am sure I'd be able to handle it. Rocking the babies, changing them, burpiing them, sleeping them you name it .. doesn't scare me. Maybe it scares you since you just stated you have no past experience!
Oh and I was refering to somethin positive. But since you mentioned it. Actually you're mistaken. The average John Doe will go into the mall buy what ever he wants and LEAVE! Drop the cash and RUN!

Oh and regarding the WAX, Thanks, yes we enjoy it too! But we're not such babies when it comes to things like that to the point that people dedicate books to discribe it.. it's more like "Aww!" and yeah .. what's next. Besides the average girth and amount of hair in Men is far superior to the average woman (and that's not an advantage)

Finally, if you don't wanna be with one .. Good! Spare one poor soul from enslavement! Thank you for being so kind!

Actually i do have experience with babies :) (avg is 3-4 babies/day), what i stated above is that u don't have it ;) (and trust me, it's not as simple as it seems to be!)

i didn't expect u to take it so personal :) so plz calm down ;) el ossa mesh mestahleh!

"Thank you for being so kind!" you're most welcome ;)

anyway, i guess we've been abusing "Asrar El Banat"'s blog, am sorry if it bothered u, but we really didn't mean to turn it into an argument here :) hope that my apology is accepted :)

You seriously think I was anything but amused by all of this!!?
It's good, clean, honest competition. Everyone benifits, you prove to me that I need to learn to deal with babies better, I take on the callange and become a better man/father/husband .. we all win
Asrar el banat .. keep this as our little secret ... will you? :)

Well Well Well!! :)
Awalan: u need not apologize for your "argument" as you call it Raindrop :0) In fact ...keep going 4 all I'm concerned! Very Interesting debate!
Now if I'd try to take sides...Umm..
Well, 1st of all... I LOVE CATS! So that's settled.. lol
Secondly.. Man or no man..That is the question.
I'd say "depends on the man"!
If your lucky enough to meet a gr8 man..go ahead..dont let him go..coz humans were made to exist as couples..
But if all you meet are idiots, ur better off without. That's my rule.
So Qwaider may think I'm not on his side..But wait..
i do believe that men can take care of babies just as well as women..it doesnt come as instinctivly though..but there's always an exeption to any rule.
But common..men get it easier in alot of stuff..dont tell me u have to wax like we do!! or remove as much hair! or go into labor or get a monthly unwelcomed guest!!!
Common, women do take pain better than men!
Anyway, ur both so welcome at AeB & so is Nousha & our other regulars ;)

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones