« Home | Message to a "stranger" » | How to be the Perfect Lover » | Reality or Fairytale? » | Part III: Encounters of the Street Kind » | Do you?? » | SEX ID » | Golden globes and local drones » | World's Shortest Fairytale » | The Female Instinct » | Don't look for perfection..strive to be it »

My man.. The Thinker



We were not alone,
But we seldom are.
At least we were together,
At least he wasn't far.

He had this dreamy look;
Lost in thoughts.
He was staring into space,
So his hand I sought.

I knew he'll tell me something sweet;
Something romantic.
I couldn't wait to find out,
I was getting frantic!

Am I exaggerating?
Maybe.
But if you only knew,
The effect his words have on me!

He looked me in the eye,
I stopped breathing.
He was going to say something..
I was beaming!

"Oh honey,
I'm so tired."
So that's it?
Silly me. Shouldn't have gotten so wired.

PS: This is to demonstrate yet again that women read TOO much into men.

lol..nice!

lol..too funny.

Post a Comment

Magazine Subscriptions
Cell Phones